See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Very nice motel in the middle of Grants Pass on the Redwood Highway. The room was clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. Included in the room were a table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave. The bath area had a tub with a shower. A good value.

Room Tip: Good Wi-Fi
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2015

The Sunset Inn has obviously been putting effort into refurbishing their rooms. Ours was on the second floor, was clean and comfortable, but allowed some of the morning traffic noise through the windows. This did not bother us but I know it might be a bother to some. The first floor rooms across from the pool building might have a sound shadow effect.
The front desk staff were extremely nice and helpful as it was our first time spending the night in Grants Pass. True Hospitality people.
There are many nice restaurants and bars in town but they close early so plan ahead. There is a 24 hour Denny's if you get there too late.
We didn't take the Hell's Gate Jet Boat trip this time however I have done that trip in the past and can say it was a very thrilling ride with surprisingly good food at the far end.

Room Tip: First floor on opposite side of pool building from the street may be have less street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This was rated as one of the best pet friendly hotels in Grants Pass
Not so there was no good place for the dogs to go potty the room is a disaster both taps ran hot the shower head was substandard the microwave didn't work because the out electrical outlet didn't work the toilet barely flushed you had to hold the handle down the whole time

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

It was fine for the price...$78 a night...but I think I would have preferred to pay a little more and stayed in somewhere nicer...but on Labor Day weekend I couldn't find anything else!

I just found hairs in the sheets and in the comforter...which grossed me out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Average & Clean. I was traveling home and just could not continue on the road. I had to find a motel to sleep for the night. This motel was a good choice for sleep. The room was very clean, though could use updates. I think the bed was on the hard side, but I just didn't care. The area/room was quite and peaceful. The couple who run the place seem hardworking and kind. I have paid the same price though and stayed in nicer accommodations, so not my first choice, but I just need to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo