See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This was rated as one of the best pet friendly hotels in Grants Pass
Not so there was no good place for the dogs to go potty the room is a disaster both taps ran hot the shower head was substandard the microwave didn't work because the out electrical outlet didn't work the toilet barely flushed you had to hold the handle down the whole time

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

It was fine for the price...$78 a night...but I think I would have preferred to pay a little more and stayed in somewhere nicer...but on Labor Day weekend I couldn't find anything else!

I just found hairs in the sheets and in the comforter...which grossed me out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Average & Clean. I was traveling home and just could not continue on the road. I had to find a motel to sleep for the night. This motel was a good choice for sleep. The room was very clean, though could use updates. I think the bed was on the hard side, but I just didn't care. The area/room was quite and peaceful. The couple who run the place seem hardworking and kind. I have paid the same price though and stayed in nicer accommodations, so not my first choice, but I just need to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank deegal
Reviewed 19 July 2014

After 4 days of driving and sharing beds it was so nice to get the family room with separate beds.
The staff was extremely helpful- we had trouble hooking up the wi-fi, they kept trying and even called to check to make sure we had it up and running. It's a little out of the way, but not too bad- short drives to the restaurants in the area. Overall a great place to stay.

Room Tip: get the family room so you can spread out
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 9 July 2013

When on a road trip, my requirement for lodging is: a simple and decent place; clean, quiet, and safe. I'm very happy to find this Sunset Inn in Grants Pass in Orgon, it meets my standard, and the price is so unexpected "not expensive"!

• Stayed: July 2013