See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

It was fine for the price...$78 a night...but I think I would have preferred to pay a little more and stayed in somewhere nicer...but on Labor Day weekend I couldn't find anything else!

I just found hairs in the sheets and in the comforter...which grossed me out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Average & Clean. I was traveling home and just could not continue on the road. I had to find a motel to sleep for the night. This motel was a good choice for sleep. The room was very clean, though could use updates. I think the bed was on the hard side, but I just didn't care. The area/room was quite and peaceful. The couple who run the place seem hardworking and kind. I have paid the same price though and stayed in nicer accommodations, so not my first choice, but I just need to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank deegal
Reviewed 19 July 2014

After 4 days of driving and sharing beds it was so nice to get the family room with separate beds.
The staff was extremely helpful- we had trouble hooking up the wi-fi, they kept trying and even called to check to make sure we had it up and running. It's a little out of the way, but not too bad- short drives to the restaurants in the area. Overall a great place to stay.

Room Tip: get the family room so you can spread out
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 9 July 2013

When on a road trip, my requirement for lodging is: a simple and decent place; clean, quiet, and safe. I'm very happy to find this Sunset Inn in Grants Pass in Orgon, it meets my standard, and the price is so unexpected "not expensive"!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Kbfrankie
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We have stayed here several times over the past year plus usually the disability room which is nice. This'll time in a regular room which is also quiet and comfortable. theTwice in the last two months. The stay is always comfortable. The rooms clean, the owners hospitable. It is nice to know a reliable place to stay when traveling I 5 and we plan travel time to stay here. We have never been disappointed.
Good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family