“Outstanding Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Outstanding Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

The food is really outstanding at Circle J's. Try the sweet potato fries, pizza, or any of the sandwiches. The atmosphere is a little bizare and the place is a little cozy but you will love the flavorful food!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Lunch with Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

The decor is a little bit of everything! Awesome & delicious food selection, reasonable prices, right in the heart of "old-town" Grants Pass.

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Worth including on your dining list!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

Wonderful selection of sandwiches and pizzas and beer, all in a lively, busy environment with good service!

Visited November 2011
Arcata, California
“This was a great stop on our trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

The Circle J fit us to a T. We were on the last leg of a long road trip, and wanted a good meal. Fast food and chain restaurants don't cut it for us, we don't need the bellyaches. It's hard to know what you are gonna get when you are out of town, but we scored this time.
It wasn't expensive, and they had pizza, sandwiches, burgers, salads, and nice beer.
My family loves pizza, and they loved the ones they got. I love burgers, and I had a taste sensation I'll never forget! The Timbuktu burger! Fried egg, tomato, pickled beet, greek peppers, caramelized pineapple, 1000 Island dressing! Who woulda guessed? It was awesome. I can't wait to go back, cuz I hear the sweet potato fries are awesome, but I knew I would never fit a burger and fries, so I had a salad, which was gorgeous.
The kids had fun, you can chalk all over the bathroom walls, which were covered with pleasantly positive messages. The decor gave us lots to look at while we waited for our food, which didn't take long at all.
This will be a regular stop for us in the future, my husband and I liked it so much we were talking about taking an overnighter to Grant's Pass (3 hours away!) to go back to the Circle J and check out the surrounding spots.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Oregon
“Perfect pub food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

This is what pub food should be. Make sure to try the sweet potato fries. Any of their burgers are good...I have tried most of them and have no complaints.