“Amazing vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM FIREPLACE LIVING ROOM
SECOND BEDROOM QUEEN BED
FIRST FLOOR QUEEN BEDROOM
FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
MASTER BEDROOM KING
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lyla B
Redding, California
“Amazing vacation!”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I can't say enough about the location of this house! Beautiful beaches! Wildlife everywhere! Fishing for Salmon with Helen's guide service was so fun for our family! The house has everything you need for a comfortable stay. We will be going back next year! Thank you so much for a great family vacation!!!

Travelling group: Young Children
Discover5...
“Lovely view need to replace beds”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Pros
Easy beach access.
Fantastic L-shaped deck facing ocean.
Big kitchen.
Was given early check-in and late check-out.

Cons
Horribly uncomfortable master bed and the bed in the eastern bedroom. Back pain during trip and after. We stayed for a week and with a full house there was no where else to sleep.
Dirty floor. Had to vacuum upon arrival. Vacuum cleaner didn't do anything but push the dirt around because it was so old.
Very small kitchen trash, so we had to constantly take out the trash. No extra trash can to put recycle in.

I would stay again as long as the beds were replaced.

Management Response
15 Jul 2015
I am sorry about the problem you had with the master king bed, it is a new $1200 SERTA bought in 2014 so I would hope it is a good one. The east bedroom full(double) I agree feels like more like a cardboard box and a new queen will be added. The canister vacuum usually works well on the wood floors to pick up the sand (we have lots of that)but they have limited bag space and I will have it checked out and replaced as needed. I would have brought over another if I had known. I will add another recycling bin in the kitchen. Even though the kitchen is large there is limited space for a big trash container but maybe a taller one will help.
I do hope you will visit us again at this home or one of our others. We spent the winter repainting, redecorating and furnishing this home and we do want everyone to have a positive vacation with us. Thank you for taking time to review BEACH COMBER and give us the information.
David Hoenie and staff
Carolyn A
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Great potential - needs work”
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Pros:
Great location, beautiful beach views. Spacious, well-equipped kitchen. Pleasant dining area. Lovely wood floors.
Cons:
Overdue for a thorough scrubbing and some serious maintenance (paint, repairs, etc.). Bedding and bath towels are old and worn – stained washcloths. Mildewed shower curtain. Some furniture and rugs are also dirty and stained. Toilet roll holder broken and so was handle on the shower door. We had to rewash wine glasses to use. Wifi didn't work.

I was mortified to bring friends here. At first impression it seemed reasonably clean despite the scuffed walls. But look in a closet, oven, drawer, corner or shower and it is dirty. Too bad, it could be a terrific rental.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
sissydawn
Eugene, Oregon
“Plan on this Yearly!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better stay. This is an older home & although we needed only 1 bedroom currently would not recommend sleeping downstairs as smells of mildew. This is however able to be closed off from upstairs living. With that being said, if you want ocean front living, fully stocked home and sea life. This is your home! Definitely going again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
RachelPor...
Medford, Oregon
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This house could not have been better!!!! I was astounded by how beautiful the house was, because the pictures do NOT do it justice! The neighbors are all far away, which is great because you can't hear them at all. The back balcony was a perfect and gorgeous place to hang out, the trail to the beach was that of a movie set, the rooms were cleaned and I'm still impressed by how well stocked the kitchen was with cookware and serveware. Considering I spent all weekend cooking, because it's a passion of mine, I brought some essential tools with me in case the house didn't have them. However there was everything I could have needed and more! I love everything about this house, and it was amazingly close to the sand. My friends and I had a weekend we'll never forget, and we're already planning next year's trip!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing