“An incredibly good server, Ben, and delicious, diverse foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bridge - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bloomfield, Connecticut
“An incredibly good server, Ben, and delicious, diverse foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

To celebrate my wife's birthday with a really nice dinner, I ordered the shrimp crème pasta and my wife had the ribeye steak. Then we shared the bananas foster for dessert and my wife ordered a spanish coffee which I thought was very good with its sugared rim. I ordered another coffee drink with Kahlua and really enjoyed it. Ben was a great server; he had an excellent personality and was quick with his service and attentive with his listening. My wife wasn't thrilled with the spanish coffee drink but she really liked the pecan demiglasse sauce on the steak.

• Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Salem, Oregon
“Stopped in for a drink and appetizer. So, so.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

I had a Tanqueray and tonic, my wife had a lemon drop, both were not mixed correctly. They had a new girl behind the bar she was trying but did not get it right. We got the drinks down my wife did not order another drink I ordered another g&t
From a gentleman behind the bar and he got the mix ratio correct. I would go back again but not until some time has passed.

2 Thank GuyWagon
Oregon
“So good, we returned the next night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

The first night we had the grilled pear & bleu cheese salad and the pecan & bleu cheese crusted ribeye which were amazing! The next night we had the tempura artichoke hearts, the artichoke & spinach dip and the tenderloin which is served over a bed of fettuccine, everything was excellent. They serve delicious homemade sour dough rolls with your meals. Prices are very reasonable and they have happy hour from 4-6:30 with $5 appetizers and beer deals. Nice ambiance and the people working both nights were very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely return and recommend to others.

• Visited December 2011
“The Best Margaritas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

Great food and drink. My favorite is the eggplant sandwich. They often have live music which is a real treat!

goleta
“Delicious Foo& Charming Owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stopped while traveling with my dog and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the attention from the staff and owners, Rick and Caprice. I felt welcome and decided to add dessert and coffee before I went on my way. I have eaten in many restaurants in my travels and found The Bridge to be top notch, even with the structural changes going on. The personal care that they put into their customers, their food, and their restaurant is inspirational.

• Visited June 2011