“Eh... I've had better”

Troller Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Garibaldi
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Description: Trollers has a wonderful view of the Boats, and the sunset is amazing. Friendly staff who makes you feel very welcome. You will feel right at home.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We got there about 4-430 in the afternoon. We sat ourselves as the sign said to do. Got to the table. The waitress came over with menus and water. My friend asked about the special. She came back a bit later to take our orders. When she did, she brought over a small stack of napkins and put them on the table. When our orders came out, we were not given any silverware at all except for my friend who got soup because she got a soup spoon. So I ate my fish sandwich and my teeny bag of chips. (If I had wanted fries, it would be a dollar more) When it was time for us to leave, we had to get the waitress out of the bar to ring us out.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Just happened on this restaurant in the marina. It was a good decision to eat here. It wasn't busy, the waitress was friendly and helpful and the food was good

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Good place to catch a beer and a bite while waiting for fish cleaning. Food is good, service is very friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My Husband and I have been going to The Troller Restaurant for some time now because the food has always been good. The ambiance has never been the best, but the view is nice so we kept going....until recently. The waitress has always had to work both the bar and restaurant at the same time and the gal that was always there did a great job! Now they have a new gal. She's nice enough, but the service is S-L-O-W! We stopped going for some time because of this, but tried it again thinking maybe she's gotten better, but NOT! We're over it now and won't be going back. So sad!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Don't let the dated interior keep you from eating here. Ordered the small halibut fish and chips and adult beverages for dinner. The food was was very good and the smaller portion was more than enough food for us. The drinks were good and a great price. The waitress was nice but not chatty, and the service was quick. Glad we ignored the negative comments and ate here.