See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We travel a lot. This is probably the worst hotel we ever stayed in. There was mold and mildew all over the bathroom, toilet lid has been replaced with a plastic one twice the correct size(had to balance so you wouldn't fall off), bed make weird creaking noises, tub rubber mat was so discolored we took it out, hot water came and went at random, sink faucet shrieked when turned on, fridge in room sounded ready to explode, when anyone climbed the outside stairs felt like they were in the room, no sound proofing-could hear every word and movement from the rooms above and besides us, and the curtains didn't keep out any light. Area sold out because of eclipse so we had to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Reception is friendly, but not chatty. Check in was easy and they were pleasant about a late arrival. (We called ahead to tell them.)

The motel grounds are clean, but the exterior could use an update. Didn't check out the pool or jacuzzi. We've never seen riff-raff at this motel. And it seems pretty quiet here.

The room looked clean when we arrived, and it includes the tv, mini fridge and microwave. However, the wood floors feel sticky and walking on them got our socks and feet dirty. There were chips and scratches on the commode seat. There are water stains above the shower that I hope aren't mold, but can't tell for sure. The shower itself was nice and hot. The beds sit on what looks like handmade wood frames, which are solid but squeak whenever you move. These mattresses could be replaced as they're a bit saggy, and there were eight different types of pillows on the beds. The dining table was solid and clean, but the chairs are wobbly and one had a bent leg.

All that said, I didn't smell smoke or odors in the room and there were no bugs.

So, you get what you pay for. If you're passing thru and need an inexpensive place to sleep, this isn't a bad choice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the staff are extremely miserable, unhelpful and rude, they really were some of the most unpleasant individuals I have ever had the misfortune of meeting and certainly should not be working in the service industry. The young woman who 'greeted' us looked like she had swallowed a wasp and hardly had the decency to speak to me, I was made to feel like an inconvenience. The reception smells like a bad curry house and has several posters on the wall which further added to my feeling of being unwelcome. The rooms stink of a mixture of stale smoke, filth and cheap air freshener. The bed sheets were dirty. The bed was broken and made a terrible noise every time I moved so I got almost no sleep. The walls are paper thin. The toilet seat was scratched and scabbled (how?!). In summary, this place is a complete and utter tip. Never again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lord_troutbeck
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I found no coffee in the room. If it wasn't for my French press, we would have been limited to small, very small cups from the office, that is if you went out in the rain. As a retired Builder, I noticed a lack of outside protection weather wise. The siding and current paint job and in serious need of repair. This created a black mold issue in my room. ( 124) Bottom of door, window frame, shower tile grout. This is a FEDERAL Health issue. The current Management are awesome and I see Improvement in progress. Property owner however needs to step up the game.. I found the staff VERY friendly and happy to be there and help. They were awesome and accommodating, however, they are from a different Country and communication was limited.

Room Tip: Not applicable.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017

These folks charged us an Extra Person Fee of $10.00 for my husband. Bathroom floor was sticky and gross. Sink took over 5 minutes to drain. Bed/mattress was slanted to one side. A very good example of "you get what you pay for"!
Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Be willing to spend a little more, and go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple