“A Great Local Standby”

Cuisines: Deli, Brew Pub, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Service is always prompt, they are polite, and the menu choices seem almost endless. Love Monday burger and beer night. Works well that they let my partner count her wine instead of beer.

Nils S, Owner at Cornucopia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

this is my go to food stop when in town. great selection of beer and great burgers, two locations, both good.

Nils S, Owner at Cornucopia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you John! Hope to see you next you're in Eugene!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I met friends here for dinner while I was visiting town. I had a Reuben, my friends tried the Mac & Cheese, a hamburger and the Chicken Pot Pie. All were good.

Service was friendly and attentive.

They have a full bar, a large selection of beers, and a solid wine list.

It is worth a stop if you are in the area.

Nils S, Owner at Cornucopia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the awesome review Leon! Glad you like it here:)

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had a group of 4 for breakfast and everyone was very pleased with their choices. I had the Loco Moco which I have had many places. The beef patty was very good as was the fried rice. Usually the gravy is beef but here it was the sausage gravy that would usually be on biscuits (which I also love) so I was okay with it. My son had the Kentucky breakfast which was fried chicken and bacon over biscuits and gravy. My wife had one of the omelets and thought it was good. Salmon Benedict was also good as were the drinks.

Nils S, Owner at Cornucopia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to hear when our guests are totally happy and satisfied. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My husband and I have gone here for years - love their breakfasts. We came here to buy beer back when it was just a corner market. But since they've become more and more popular we've noticed their service has started to suffer. Two Saturdays ago we went in for brunch, it was busy, as usual, but this trip would be the last for us. We waited for 15 minutes just to be talked to by a waiter - and in the meantime, at least two other parties that had come after we had were waited on, then, after finally giving our order the total amount of time we waited for our meal was over an hour. And, we still hadn't gotten our food. We had ordered drinks (bloody mary and a mimosa), and I couldn't even drink mine because I was waiting to have food in my stomach....which never came. We saw table after table getting their food, people who ordered after us. We did hear that someone in the kitchen had just quit mid-rush, and the manager was freaking out, but none of that was an excuse to not even communicate with us about our SLOW food - and we're pretty sure one of the dishes that came out was nabbed by another table, who couldn't even remember what they'd ordered so were happy with whatever food came their way. We left, paying for the bloody mary - but we shouldn't have even had to pay for that and we should have been given a gift certificate for the waste of our precious time. We wasted a good portion of the morning due to poor service, and still needed to get breakfast someplace! If the people working there would take a little less time focusing on being in a fashion show and more on getting food out to the right people, and communicating to those who may have to wait, they'd have happier customers - ones that plan to return. Disappointing.

Nils S, Owner at Cornucopia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi there, Thank you for being a longtime customer of ours. Sorry to hear your last visit was less than satisfying. The experience you describe is certainly not the norm for us and I hope you give us another opportunity sometime soon to show you what we can do.

Been to Cornucopia? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK