“BEST FISH & CHIPS”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Wish these two places had more seating out of weather. No place better on a sunning warm day. FISH is fresh and prepared to protection. Chips are great too. And best of all they don't get sogged out because the are packaged to go seperately.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Family voted to have Fish and Chips for dinner. Yes!!, Newman's it is. Hubby had Shrimp and Chips, delicious good size serving. Daughter had Salmon and Clam Chowder, she claimed the Chowder was the best she had ever had. Son chose Halibut Fish and Chips and said " this is good Fish"'. Me, I had the Coconut Shrimp, yummy. Crisp, tender, and flavorful. Their tartar sauce is very good also. It's more of a to go place and has limited hours, give them a try!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My family loves the fish and chips with Halibut at Newman's. Parking can be tricky. We can no longer share a meal and everyone gets their own servings. Warning that Halibut is expensive but worth the treat. We called in our order just before closing and they gladly filled it. My boys would have been very disappointed if we had been unable to get our Halibut fish and chips.

2  Thank Heart2Travel2
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh salmon fried but was the best fried salmon ever! I was very surprised since it didn't seem much but what a great surprise! Will go back again!

1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I love Newman's, their fish, shrimp and fries are crispy on the outside and tender & juicy on the inside! Oh gosh, I could eat there everyday I swear ... it is THAT good! Even their tarter sauce is some of the best I've ever tasted. My favorite is their coconut shrimp, I was so happy when they added it to their regular menu instead of it just being a weekly special because I can enjoy it whenever I want and I want it a lot!!
The restaurants are always clean and NEVER smell fishy - and their fish never tastes fishy all because it's so fresh!

1  Thank Tonee W