“Loved it”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Super good. Best fish and chips I have ever had. I had the Cod one of my friends had the Salmon and another had the Cajun Snapper. There were 8 of us in total and everyone really enjoyed there food and several people said "these chips are really good!" I agree!

2  Thank Aaron S

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Passing by at lunch time a few months ago I stopped for fish and chips and clam chowder. I have tried to go back once a week at least since. Fried cod is good and chowder excellent. There is also fish to buy. Good and impeccable service. (Yes, a bit expensive).

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I love their scallops and fries. They are tender and juicy and huge, not those tiny ones you sometimes get. Always fast friendly service and a smile. We also get fresh fish to cook at home. Never had a bad one or one that smells fishy. We buy pounds of fresh tuna when in season and can it all up for the comming winter. Always great!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

They also serve fish and chips. This is an old business and was around in 1950's. They also sell cheese.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Fish come from the Oregon Coast, always fresh, a little on the expensive side, but well worth it. Staff are very knowledgable.