“Decent food, good service.”
Review of Sushi Domo

Sushi Domo
Ranked #132 of 653 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite, service was prompt. I ordered the soft shell crab which I usually love, but this had spots that didn't seem cooked. I did however enjoy the tempura and miso soup. The menu was quite extensive so it took some time to go thru.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Having only visited Eugene, a long time ago. I was curious of the Sushi places that were near us.

I think we have found our replacement for our old haunt. Sushi Domo, was very good Sushi and Sashimi.

My daughter had her favorites of; Miso Soup, Gyozas, Sashimi, and Unagi Nigiri,

I had my favorite as well of: Miso Soup, Gyozas, A + Philly Roll/AKA Known as a Champie Roll and Uni. Uni was so clean and fresh I had to order more. Even though I was already Stuffed. That Good Yep.

Only a ding for service. Apparently, I need to speak up. Funny, my ex always said to lower my voice.

It is an easy off and on the 569/Beltline Hwy too.

Domo, Sushi Domo

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The salad, rolls, drinks, everything we've had here has been delicious and amazing. Every time we come it's always been good. Their menu selection is huge!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Went on a date night on a Friday evening. Track meet in town and Mame laughed at us in trying to get reservation night before. Sat at sushi bar and was pleasantly greeted by head chef. He suggested the fresh halibut special 2 piece shashimi. Paired with edimame while having casual conversation with chef. Went off menu and asked him to make his two best rolls. Exceptional quality fish and presentation. Best ever in Eugene. Finished with special marinated halibut sashimi 2 piece. Had tempora veggie as side; was crisp with light batter.
Not fancy; no hard liquor; and in a mall; but a must try for dinner.
Have eaten a couple business meals here for lunch. Got the big boat for large group. Did not disappoint either.

Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

The fact that the place was not busy on a Friday night says it all. The food is "okay." The portions are on the small side. Don't plan on returning anytime soon.