“Bunless buger”
Review of Killer Burger

Killer Burger
Ranked #29 of 682 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I had a burger without a bun and had most people that I was lunching with comment on how delicious it was! I asked for extra pickles and honestly it was one of the best burgers I ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious burgers. I have Never had a bad experience here. My friend's and myself try to go at least once a month. The bar is also a great perk. Good selection for any particular taste.

1  Thank Nikkie G
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I had high hopes coming in to this place and it did not disappoint. Burgers were on point! Cooked perfectly, fresh toppings and priced right. Fries were also great and they have a full bar with great drink specials that are also affordable. This is a growing franchise for good reason. They are doing it right and I hope nothing but success follows them!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good burger and Fry's. The atmosphere is pretty sparce. Very industrial, lots of TVs. An ode to bacon. The burgers are not made to order, or hand made. But, they are moist and flavorful.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Such a good burger place! My kids love it. Fries are good too. I tried both of their burgers. Black Molly is the best!!! Location is great downtown. Decor is hip and fun!