All reviews front desk dutch brothers paper plates matthew knight arena king suite washer and dryer parking lot yogurt comfortable beds top floor complimentary breakfast within walking distance mini fridge road trip quiet room fitness room very nice hotel
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I have no complaints, and only praise for this hotel. From check in to departure, it all went smoothly, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The beds were comfortable. The room was quiet. Breakfast had a variety of options - my husband enjoyed the automatic pancake maker! My daughter loved that there is a Dutch Bros just a few steps from the entrance!!
This hotel is not only convenient to the UO campus but also a short distance to a walking path next to the river, great for walking, running or bike riding.
I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

I am so happy to hear we were such a great fit for you and your family! Thank you for this glowing review, and we hope you return to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing. The staff very friendly and knowledgeable, the hot tub and the showers were great as well as the breakfasts. Great experience, would definitely come back again. The rooms were very clean and spacious

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your praise for our teams hard-work and dedication to excellence.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

This place rocks! Every time I wander into town I am treated like a long lost friend. Devon, is so cordial and such a friendly face. Marlena always has a smile and makes me feel like family. I have enjoyed coming here for over 7 years and tho people come, and people go it is always a great, clean, friendly place to hang my hat while passing thru. The breakfasts are yummy from yogurt to cereal, or just a good cup of java! And location is perfect. Close to school, downtown and the Willamette. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Wow, you have been staying with us almost as long as we have been open! Thank you so much for your continued loyalty. I am glad we have been able to deliver you a consistent product over those years. Devon and Marlana are amazing, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to recognize them! Thanks again for the kind review.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Stayed several nights here to evaluate UO for a college option. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Great hotel amenities and breakfast. The only thing negative to mention, was that on Saturday night around 2:30 am there were a lot of loud students returning from bars??. There is a large student apartment complex right behind the hotel and i was woke up several times as they were passing by being loud. But hey....it's a college town and I wanted to be within walking distance of the campus.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Thank you for choosing our property! Yes, we are in a college town, but we still want our guests to always experience a good nights rest. If you are ever in the area in the future our 24-hour team is here to help, so please do not hesitate to call down and we will do our very best to rectify the problem for you.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Very spacious and new hotel within walking distance of campus. Decor was updated and felt newer. We stayed in a room with a kitchenette and pull out sofa, which was perfect for our family of four. Breakfast was solid, and rooms are relatively quiet.

Dutch Bros. coffee right in the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

We are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your family! Our property is 9-years old but our outstanding team works very hard to keep it fresh and clean. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our property and hope we will see your family again.