“Just plain delicious.”

Ranked #25 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fresh, delicious, "Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing"(R) food served quickly in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Addictive sauces and dressings add zip to make your meal memorable. All Natural chicken, wild North Pacific salmon, organic tofu, organic tempeh, premium turkey breast, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free choices too. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic. Awards include: Best Comfort Food, Favorite Lunch Bargain, Best Cheap Date, Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, Best Vegetarian, Best New Restaurant and many more.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Always a tasty meal in a bowl. Been around a long time and stayed around because it’s consistently ‘yummy’!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Casual dining in spacious surroundings. Order at the counter. Food is quickly prepared and brought to your table. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My husband has been to this restaurant before, not this particular one, but he already told me all about it and wanted to go there since we were back visiting Eugene.

So many choices, especially for the vegetarian, but there are meat options as well. My husband got the medium Yumm Bowl and I got the Secret Asian Man Salad with Chicken. We spent less than $20 (we had water to drink). He helped me finish my portion and we both went away satisfied.

Delicious fast fresh food and the restaurant was clean with plenty of seating.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Inexpensive, great flavour, super healthy. My sister has been raving about this place for months, I came to visit her in Eugene and got a brown rice bowl to go, with avocado added...only about $10. It was delicious! Super satisfying. While I doubt it's low calorie, the whole food ingredients and nutrients made me feel great and were super yumm!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Original Yumm Bowl Deluxe is the die-for dish here... and don't forget to add their own tortilla chips. This place serves it up consistently and quickly, and you can eat in the restaurant, in the attached atrium, or outside - perfect!

We take the 5 minute detour (over and back) from I-5 to get good food fast instead of typical highway fast food.