“Great Chinese food”

House of Chen Restaurant
Ranked #309 of 687 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had the veggie chow mein and it was excellent. The veggies were fresh and crisp and under $10. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Love the food and the staff . . this place could use a remodel inside and out but if you can over look the décor, great food!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

food was both served quick and so delicious. great atmosphere and very close walking distance to it. if you like chinese cuisine this is the place i am telling you!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

On a business trip, after long days work, House of Chen, is the only place we go for dinner. There is ample parking, service is prompt, food is good, there are plenty of choices for the vegetarian and the omnivore in the group. Prices are moderate and the portions large enough that we have plenty to eat for dinner and lunch the next day.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This place is five minutes away from my office so I go there a lot. I love it. I walk in and she says "Hi Dianna" and pretty much tells me what I going to eat.. no menu here. She knows I don't like bell pepper and love broccoli. I'm just saying it's nice to have a lunch spot that is relaxing. I get tons of food for 6.95 and take home enough for dinner. Service is fast and the food is top notch. Food is HOT in a temperature way and fresh. For some reason seems like that's hard to find hot food lately. Give them a try, you wont be disappointed.