“A fun, clean sports bar”
Review of Wild Duck Cafe

Wild Duck Cafe
Ranked #33 of 687 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Wild Duck cafe offers high quality hand made cuisine in a unique yet comfortable atmosphere. Our flagship fresh ground natural beef burgers set the stage while a unique collection of locally crafted art and university of Oregon memorabilia create an eclectic ambience. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and we have a great great pub featuring 20 Oregon craft beers for your late night enjoyment. We accommodate large groups!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Wild Duck is across the street from Matthew Knight Arena on UO campus, and it was such a pleasant surprise! The decor is on point, the food and drink menu are varied, the staff is really friendly, and being Oregon, vegetarian/vegan offerings are readily available. The one and only downside was the wait time for our order,
but that may be different on non game days. Definitely check it out—I’ll be back!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Stopped here for dinner at the recommendation of a hotel clerk. It's a fresh-looking, clean sports pub with a nice layout and plenty of interesting things on the walls and ceilings. Service was prompt and charming. Our dinners were good - I ordered pot roast (pretty courageous for this sort of place, right?), and it was quite good. Reasonable prices; recommended without hesitation.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

While in town I stopped in to grab dinner. They have a tri tip sandwich that was very good. I paired it with their house made chips but you can upgrade to fries or sweet potatoes fries. They have a great craft beer selection with some local and nationwide options.

Fast and friendly service. Street parking.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t give too many reviews but I had to take a moment...this was a surprise! It’s a college pub, right?!? But the food, beverage & service is excellent. The chicken Alfredo was shockingly amazing. Perfectly grilled chicken, tender noodles and perfect sauce! The chicken wraps were great...different than many I’ve had...but I appreciated their unique quality & freshness. Not ground chicken but grilled strips & Smokey. B2 Pinot noir was a 9+! Great friendly waitress, too. Fun decor! I’ll be back...don’t tell too many people!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Quantity of servings were huge. Bloody Mary’s were perfect. Reason it was not rated higher was slow service. Other than two at bar, we were only seated patrons. Party of six. Were told extra crispy breakfast potatoes takes more time. Hummm-ok! When classes are in or games across the street this place must jam. Might try it again, unsure.

Been to Wild Duck Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK