Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 121
US$ 311
US$ 159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 142
Inn at the 5th(Eugene)
US$ 311
US$ 289
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Campbell House, A City Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 150
US$ 299
Residence Inn
All reviewsinexpensive hotelcab ridesmall fitness roomiron and ironing boardnothing fancyrooms are cleanquiet at nightbed was comfortableflat screenmicrowave and fridgefull kitchenwould stay here againabvratesbrewerytelevisionlinens
Reviewed 5 July 2011

My son and I recently stayed at the property for a week, in connection with a national sports competition being held at the nearby University of Oregon. The room, breakfast and related services were more than appropriate for a modest motel, especially given the price paid was less than other similar properties nearby. From our perspective, one of the best aspects was found in the staff who were most responsive to each and every request (including fresh bedding, information on where to eat, additional towels, etc.). While it is an older property, we found the place to be clean, quiet and safe; indeed, our reasonable expectations were exceeded and we would recommend it to anyone seeking to stay in the area who is on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JAG7
Reviewed 5 July 2011

stayed one night
reception was nice and friendly
room was a bit small but clean
breakfast was ok with cereals, waffle maker, bread coffee and orance juice
they have a laundry which we took advantage of.
quiet night and no bad surprises

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2011

The owners and staff were cordial and helpful in all respects, first seeing that we had a comfortable room without smoking odors, then resetting the modem so that my Mac computer could get online with their PC-oriented wi-fi system. Breakfast was pleasant, with again cordial and helpful folks around.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2011

From the leaky squeaky toilet to the freezing draft that came thru the poorly sealed door (you could see daylight all around it) I found this to be the most uncomfortable motel I have ever stayed in. There are 2 positive things about it...it's very close to the U of O (where our conference was), and the breakfast was decent. Next time we'll definitely spend more to stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2011

I recently stayed at America's Best Value Inn in Eugene. Basic amenities, decent water pressure in the shower, everything worked, the bed was comfortable, and the linens clean. And very affordable. The best part: Ken. After the first night -- my niece and I were there for four nights -- I was ready to leave because I wasn't able to get a strong enough WiFi connection from my room. Ken was determined that I get the connection I needed to do the work I needed to do and stay. He actually moved the remote router right into my room! Kudos to Ken!

• Stayed: March 2011