Review Highlights
Awesome place

My husband surprised me with this place. Beautiful and relaxing place to go for an amazing price... read more

Reviewed 5 July 2018
stacylaw8
via mobile
Oh how nice to relax

The Wife and I love Onsons. Ten soaks get one free. We don't have room for a hottub but as cheap... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2016

from US$ 100.00
from US$ 60.00
from US$ 85.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Perfect place to have the moon over your head while you take a few heavy bong hits. Staff is super cool with you using so do not be afraid. The mister above the spa was awesome for anytime you need a little cool me down. Great place to have some fun fun fun too, :)

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Nice visit, Hot Tub was nice and toasty, and the whole facility was very clean. Very private and relaxing. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for a nice quiet, romantic date night. Private rooms with open ceilings to stargaze. There are overhead cooling showers if you get too warm but they are turned off during the fall & winter months. Very relaxing overall.

4  Thank quackerbabe78
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I LOVE Onsen! Amazing setting, being able to be under the (mostly) open sky in a hot tub for an hour... Staff was helpful and friendly and I will continue to go as often as possible.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I enjoyed the time I spent there. Very clean, would like it better if they had music in the rooms. Hot tubs could have been hotter

1  Thank Cherie S