“Nice relaxing evening”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Onsen Spa Rentals
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Nice visit, Hot Tub was nice and toasty, and the whole facility was very clean. Very private and relaxing. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for a nice quiet, romantic date night. Private rooms with open ceilings to stargaze. There are overhead cooling showers if you get too warm but they are turned off during the fall & winter months. Very relaxing overall.

4  Thank quackerbabe78
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I LOVE Onsen! Amazing setting, being able to be under the (mostly) open sky in a hot tub for an hour... Staff was helpful and friendly and I will continue to go as often as possible.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I enjoyed the time I spent there. Very clean, would like it better if they had music in the rooms. Hot tubs could have been hotter

1  Thank Cherie S
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The tub was great. My wife and I were asked if we wanted hot or super hot. We went with just hot, but it got uncomfortable after a short while so I'm not sure if they heard us correctly. Really friendly staff.

However...I soon put together the sort of users a place like this could attract. it's extremely cheap, in a college town, and gives you an hour of alone time. Sure enough, coming from the first room we walked past on the way to our spa, you could clearly hear a couple "having a good time".

Frankly, I just chuckled, but I could see how a family outing might take a turn if you're hearing that over the wall with no ceiling. And the folks saying "it's so clean" might be mistaken.

Despite the lovers, which lead to the questioning of cleanliness, and the heat being a bit much, I still think it was a great place. 4 bubbles from me.

2  Thank PNut_Trip

Been to Onsen Spa Rentals? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK