Review Highlights
Awesome place

My husband surprised me with this place. Beautiful and relaxing place to go for an amazing price... read more

Reviewed 5 July 2018
stacylaw8
via mobile
Oh how nice to relax

The Wife and I love Onsons. Ten soaks get one free. We don't have room for a hottub but as cheap... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2016

from US$ 20.00
from US$ 29.99
from US$ 20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for a nice quiet, romantic date night. Private rooms with open ceilings to stargaze. There are overhead cooling showers if you get too warm but they are turned off during the fall & winter months. Very relaxing overall.

4  Thank quackerbabe78
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I LOVE Onsen! Amazing setting, being able to be under the (mostly) open sky in a hot tub for an hour... Staff was helpful and friendly and I will continue to go as often as possible.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I enjoyed the time I spent there. Very clean, would like it better if they had music in the rooms. Hot tubs could have been hotter

1  Thank Cherie S
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The tub was great. My wife and I were asked if we wanted hot or super hot. We went with just hot, but it got uncomfortable after a short while so I'm not sure if they heard us correctly. Really friendly staff.

However...I soon put together the sort of users a place like this could attract. it's extremely cheap, in a college town, and gives you an hour of alone time. Sure enough, coming from the first room we walked past on the way to our spa, you could clearly hear a couple "having a good time".

Frankly, I just chuckled, but I could see how a family outing might take a turn if you're hearing that over the wall with no ceiling. And the folks saying "it's so clean" might be mistaken.

Despite the lovers, which lead to the questioning of cleanliness, and the heat being a bit much, I still think it was a great place. 4 bubbles from me.

Date of experience: June 2012
2  Thank PNut_Trip
Reviewed 1 June 2012

the hosts were the best, and knew a lot about Eugene with great reccomendations! and the tubs were great too!

Date of experience: May 2012