“enjoyable”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Onsen Spa Rentals
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I enjoyed the time I spent there. Very clean, would like it better if they had music in the rooms. Hot tubs could have been hotter

1  Thank Cherie S

Reviewed 7 July 2012

The tub was great. My wife and I were asked if we wanted hot or super hot. We went with just hot, but it got uncomfortable after a short while so I'm not sure if they heard us correctly. Really friendly staff.

However...I soon put together the sort of users a place like this could attract. it's extremely cheap, in a college town, and gives you an hour of alone time. Sure enough, coming from the first room we walked past on the way to our spa, you could clearly hear a couple "having a good time".

Frankly, I just chuckled, but I could see how a family outing might take a turn if you're hearing that over the wall with no ceiling. And the folks saying "it's so clean" might be mistaken.

Despite the lovers, which lead to the questioning of cleanliness, and the heat being a bit much, I still think it was a great place. 4 bubbles from me.

2  Thank PNut_Trip
Reviewed 1 June 2012

the hosts were the best, and knew a lot about Eugene with great reccomendations! and the tubs were great too!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

The hot tubs at Onsens is a relaxing way to prepare for finals week or celebrate graduations. The tubs are private and can hold up to 6 people. One tub is right on the Willamette river and under the stars. I have given this as a gift to several nieces, nephews, and grandchildren that have gone and are presently going to the U of O. Consider this as a way to tell the students in your life that you are proud of all they have accomplished.