“a great graduation gift or pre final gift”
Review of Onsen Spa Rentals

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Onsen Spa Rentals
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The hot tubs at Onsens is a relaxing way to prepare for finals week or celebrate graduations. The tubs are private and can hold up to 6 people. One tub is right on the Willamette river and under the stars. I have given this as a gift to several nieces, nephews, and grandchildren that have gone and are presently going to the U of O. Consider this as a way to tell the students in your life that you are proud of all they have accomplished.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

This is a peaceful haven with clean and private hot tubs. The staff are friendly and courteous and leave you alone while in the spa. Take tea candles so you can create your own ambience and take towels. Also, be sure to make reservations as this place fills up!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I received a gift certificate package for this place, and it was fine, took my mom and took my friends and had a nice hot soak in a private compartment. If you like hot tubs, this is your place. If you are not a hot tub person, there is nothing here for you.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have gone to Onsen's for years, starting when I was a poor college student that couldn't afford my own hot tub. The people are always friendly, the hot tub rooms clean with a great open air view (for star or snow gazing!). One of my favorite memories was a happy accident when my boyfriend and I went a night that U2 was in concert at Autzen Stadium. For the price of a hot tub rental, we got a hot tub AND a U2 concert! We didn't want to leave when our hour was up! :-)

Reviewed 14 February 2012

So, they're public hot tubs, but they're generally clean and well-maintained. Bring your own towels and enjoy a spa under the stars. It's nice in the summer, but even more invigorating in the winter.

1  Thank Saarita

Been to Onsen Spa Rentals? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK