“More than you can eat”

Add it.
Lok Yaun Restaurant
Ranked #169 of 687 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My wife, daughter, and myself went for dinner, ordered the dinner for 3. soup, 2 appetizers, 2 main courses and 3 entrees. We ate and ate, then took 5 boxes home. the appetizers were two large shrimp egg rolls and looked like a full pork loin. The main was 12-15 fried shrimp and pork fried rice. One entrée was sweet and sour pork the other two had a seafood dish.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

One of my favorite Chinese Restaurants to dine in or take home, the portions are exlarge, tasty and always hot. Staff are friendly and helpful. The prices are excellent! You will not want to miss this!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We went in at 6;00 a Monday evening.- There was only one other table.- We sat for at least ten minutes without service.- Food looked great and prices reasonable.- Hostess/waitress was unkept, unpleasant and unconcerned and focused more on her kid and his tablet than us.- Bathrooms were smelly and hideous.- Perhaps they would be be a better "Take Out Only" kind of joint.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I like to go here for lunch. The food is amazing and the price is even better. For :4.95 there is this wonderful daily lunch special. Egg flower soup, pork fried rice and the daily entree like mar far chicken, sweet and sour pork, or chow mein for example. Depends on the day of the week. I often have to get a Styrofoam box to get some to go because it is a large portion of food. It is casual and the staff are friendly. There is a dinner special as well for 10.00 and this is enough to feed two people. The food is always served hot and delicious. The full menu is pretty vast, there is a taste for everyone here.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I dropped my wife off to pick up our take-out food late yesterday afternoon. As usual, they were a bit busy typically disorganized. No big deal, they just need a manager to direct their staff. Besides, we've liked their food for years.
The person waiting on my wife had to search around before finding the order right in front herself on the counter. It was in an open box. Again, no big deal, they are busy. But then the person put her hand over her mouth and sneezed. I mean, like she blew it right over our to-go order!
Who in this world does that? We left.

1  Thank George S