“Amazing Rooms!”

Comfort Suites Eugene
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Already knew that the staff was terrific as I organized 3 volleyball teams and accompanying parents and coaches in to this hotel with ease. But the bonus was the size of the rooms! The staff was terrific and accomodating (started breakfast early in the morning so that our atheletes would be on time for their matches!). Clean, close to U of O, fabulous people, highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dkesea5
EugeneComfortSuites1, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

We were very happy to host our teams that have stayed since we opened in 2008, as well as the few new teams that we had the privilege of hosting this year. You ALL were amazing. It was our pleasure to go a little beyond, "The Norm " for you.

We hope to see you all again next year. Until then, have a wonderful season and a great 2012.

DPR

Reviewed 20 December 2011

We were weary travelers and decided to stop for the night. We checked tripadvisor for info on Eugene. Comfort Suites was top rated and we experienced the reasons why! The staff was kind and considerate. We carried in our four small children, tucked them all in to a comfy bed and got some great rest ourselves. We weren't there long, but will definitely return on the way back home.

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank 13enson
EugeneComfortSuites1, General Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

The Comfort Suites Staff wants to thank you for your kind words! It is fun to watch the Front Desk staff, almost faithfully, logging into Trip Advisor shortly after clocking in, just to see if there are any new reviews. To me, that shows they really do care about each and every one of our guests. These reviews help us improve as well as keep us motivated to continue giving the 110% that we do.

So glad you and the kids slept well in our comfy beds! Looking forward to your return visit!

Janelle Breedlove, GM

Reviewed 28 November 2011

My family and I stayed at Comfort Suites in Eugene for the Duck's game and we were very pleased with our stay. The desk staff were so helpful and professional; the pool was fun for the kids and pleanty of towels; the couch pulled out into the most comfortable bed. It was a nice surprise. And breakfast was plentiful and fresh. I will stay there again. Everything, especially the staff, far out-do the LaQuinta experience. Good job.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank sharpei70

Thank you so much for taking your time to review The Eugene Comfort Suites! We love hosting our Championship Duck fans (we love the opposing team fans also)!!

The staff are so pleased the kids enjoyed the pool! It is always fun to hear them giggle and tell us how much fun they had here!

Again, thank you for sharing your stay on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Eugene!

Janelle Breedlove, GM

Reviewed 23 November 2011

After a very long weekend, I tried driving from Ashland, Oregon to Portland, Oregon where I had already made hotel reservations. Only a five-hour drive, but I just could not maintain focus. Stopped at the Comfort Suites in Eugene. They not only had a room available, the desk clerk gave me the number and let me use her phone to call the hotel in Portland to cancel that reservation.
The room here was very comfortable. The bed was the perfect hardness for me. the room was clean. I found nothing to complain of. Perhaps the shower curtain should be a couple inches longer. The breakfast was the best I had had in any hotel I had stayed in in the US. (Sorry, Eugene, you lost out to a hotel in Bremen, Germany.)
If I ever have a need to stay in Eugene again, this hotel will definitely be one I'll stay at.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank AKdan7
EugeneComfortSuites1, General Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that our staff was able to help you meet your needs. Your review is a testament to our desire to make the Comfort Suites ~ Eugene the most rewarding hotel experience you could have while in the Eugene area. We look forward to your return the next time you visit. You haver our promise that each and every time you stay with us, we will do our best to make sure that your stay is as pleasant as your first.

JB

Reviewed 4 November 2011

I stay here monthly for business and it is always a pleasure. Dustin at the front desk makes me feel like I am the most important guest and is always willing to help. The rest of the staff is wonderful and always helps with a smile on their faces. Well worth the price and always a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
EugeneComfortSuites, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2011

Thank you very much for your review. Our business guests and our group and conference meeting guests are a great addition to what our property has to offer its guests. We're glad you have had the chance to meet with the management staff during your stay. You can be assured that their resolve to always go the extra mile for you, will never waiver. Our dedicated team will always try to make your experience as perfect as possible. In fact , one of the Sales Director's favorite saying is, "In the absence of perfection, strive instead, for exceptional." We will certainly attempt to be exceptional.

DPR