“We loved the meal”

Mediterranean Network Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 688 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Great, classic middle eastern food inside a modest shopping center facade. Four different plates so good each person was reluctant to share but wanting what the other person has ordered.The mezza plate of multiple tastes outstanding. Shawrma and its yoghurt sauce better than most shawrmas. Eggplant delicious.Honey-loaded baklava wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I just discovered this gem across the street from where I work. Food is extremely good. Service has been warm and friendly. I will keep eating here often. Very healthy.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Visiting cousins, I didn't quite know what to expect from their choice of "Mediterranean." I was thinking Greek. In any case, many of the cultures share the same basic cuisine. The appetizer platter was exceptional, the portions of the main, decent. In fact, I ended up taking much of my beautiful grilled chicken and nicely spiced rice home. I think the wines should be updated a bit. I am always hesitant to have a three year old white, and I should have stuck to my intuition. One could counter by saying, "Why were you ordering wine with this meal?" My cousin ordered a milk drink that he thought would be sort of like thin yogurt, but he couldn't drink it. It was like sour buttermilk. So just know what you are asking for. These folks do a good job. The service was sincere and attentive. They have a sweet little restaurant. I wish them well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is an unassuming restaurant away from the downtown area but the exterior and neighborhood are deceiving. This is a nice place to eat. The food quality is excellent. the prices are reasonable and the decor and staff are friendly and comfortable. They have vegetarian selections for those who prefer that. We went for lunch, which is always a good way to check out a new place. We'll definitely go again when we're in town.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Not many "Mediterranean" restaurants are available in Eugene, so this is worth a try for good Yemeni food.

Date of visit: February 2017