“Good food and drink”

Ranked #10 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to grab some dinner. I got there early and watch the place fill up around 5. They have a huge selection of craft beer and a great pub menu. Excellent service!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really love the beer selection her and the ability to sample and taste things. The food is good and is typical fare for a brewery. The place is often very loud when busy and it can be difficult to talk but it is eclectic and the staff is always great.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We both got the baked macaroni which was very good. I got a very tasty German beer. My husband is not much of a beer drinker and asked for a recommendation. The recommended beer was $9.50 for one half pint. Was she on commission? The beer was good but not that good. I gave it a 4 star rating but we will never return. They need to learn honesty with the customers.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We have eaten at The Bier Stein many times and love it. The french dip sandwich is the best we have ever had. Love it! The beer is really great too. Wonderful place.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Well my first time ever in Oregon and my friend brought me here to eat and drink. Love the concept of either get a bottle/Can or have it poured from the draft. Also their menu is very beer garden. Lots of bratwurst, pretzel and just about anything that goes with beer. Fast and great service lots of room to eat. Endless beer selection, I spent more time looking for a beer than for my food.

Been to The Bier Stein? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK