Annoyed that this hotel would not even try to accomodate our family of five, we were simply told that they would not rent us a room. Will be looking elsewhere to take our 3 young children on a trip to the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay