An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort(Depoe Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 189
ClarionHotels
Four Winds Motel(Depoe Bay)
US$ 111
US$ 108
US$ 197
US$ 169
Orbitz.com
Inn at Arch Rock(Depoe Bay)
US$ 199
Whale Cove Inn(Depoe Bay)
Channel House(Depoe Bay)
Depoe Bay Inn(Depoe Bay)
  • Pool
The Whale Inn(Depoe Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjoe and dianfire pitprivate deckrose suiteoregon coastfabulous hostscrashing waveseach morningoutdoor spacewhale watchingunforgettable experiencemini kitchenoff the chartsour honeymoonhost and hostesshighly recommend this b ba wonderful job
Reviewed 1 October 2017

9/3/17
What a relaxing and unforgettable experience! We booked this spontaneous trip after reading reviews on line. Dian & Joe have exceeded our expectations and more! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast outside and bon fires each morning and night! We experienced the beautiful coast of Oregon for the first time. Depoe Bay is beautiful and your B & B is an absolute gem! Whales were seen daily from our deck and listening to the waves crashing the shores rocked us to sleep each evening. We loved it so much we already have our week booked for next year!! Your hospitality is stellar, thank you for sharing your paradise and thanks for the memories!!!
Dick & Amy
Iowa

Room Tip: We stayed in the Garden Suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

From the first time I spoke with Dian in May of 2016, I knew staying there would be an experience of a lifetime - We stayed there recently just after the Labor Day Holiday 2017 for our Honeymoon after having the reservation since June/July of 2016, funny to mention. Dian and Joe are great hosts and will and did go above and beyond, I had went to Depoe Bay about 30 years ago when I lived in Washington in H.S for a little vacation for myself, of course Dian and Joe were not there but, I had always wanted to go back and whale watch...so, I did with my husband after our marriage in April 2017. We seen whales everyday as close as 20 feet from our windows, early in the evening we would lite a fire, sit, relax with the crashing of the waves - just a taste of heaven. Even though we live roughly 3000 miles away, we WILL be back!! Already talking about booking for 2020 mid to late September, I shared all the places that I had went as a young adult in Depoe Bay so, we will find more fun and exciting things and rediscover what we have missed since our last visit, even if it is just sitting outside in the fresh cool air, fire going and marshmallows roasting over the coals - Thanks Dian and Joe for the BEST Honeymoon/Vacation EVER :) Robert and Carmelita

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely should have stayed longer! The views are breathtaking, the whales are plentiful, the homemade breakfasts are delicious and brought right to your room! Dian and Joe were wonderful hosts and made you feel really special. I would recommended just getting the whole package because it's absolutely worth it! The shops and restaurants are a short walk too! Thank you so much Joe and Dian for a great 2 days! <3

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife and I spent our honeymoon here. It was the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. And, the hosts were super sweet! The called and left messages while we were out when the whales were around so we could see them.
The town has several good restaurant with great atmosphere and yummy food!
I highly recommend this B&B - we will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had a fantastic time staying in their Sea Rose Suite. The deck and fire pit made it quite the experience. We saw dozens of whales everyday. Some came within a couple hundred yards of the suite. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms here. You can't go wrong with either.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple