“Great View”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great view of ocean...I had fish tacos and black beans...an appetizer called Seahawk which is a baguette with small shrimp, cream cheese and topped with melted harvarti cheese...the restaurant is smaller but there were a lot of tables and very busy waitstaff...overall the food for my experience was good and the experience was good...reservations were necessary because it is a popular stop due to the ocean view...

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy dinner at Tidal Raves. The excellent meals and exceptional service always brings us to this restaurant. The view out the windows are also enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Tidal Raves is the perfect spot to start a nice visit to the coast. The food and service is great and you cannot best the scenery. If you are lucky you might see a whale frolicking in the cove. The seafood is so fresh you would swear they catch it an hour before serving it

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had dinner here last night and liked the food so much we returned for a second dinner. The wait staff is excellent! We had the calamari as an appetizer and it was perfectly seasoned and prepared. Crisp, light breading, not greasy or chewy. I had the crab cakes the first evening and they were amazing. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. They came with a dill tarter sauce but I couldn't bear to use it as it would cover the flavor of the crab cakes. My wife had the fried oysters and they too were perfectly prepared. The second night she had the crab cakes and I had the broiled halibut. Again, the seasoning and flavors were spotless. I highly recommend Tidal Raves.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our daughter and son-in-law now live in Oregon, and they heard this was a good restaurant when we visited them. I had the herb crusted Rockfish, and it was very good. Nice view and good service.