“Awesome place”

Creswell Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Creswell
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is unique, stylish and comfortable. All the employees we encountered were friendly and helpful. The coffee was great, so was the food (I had a lox and cream cheese bagel and it was so good!) It wasn't crowded or loud, and the employees and other customers were super sweet to our rowdy toddler. We will definitely be going again regularly!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went there to see some live music on a Friday night. They probably should have had some help...it should not take 35 minutes to get a sandwich. (But, proof that they are made to order) It was very good when it arrived, but my drink was long gone,and I did not want to get back in a 20 minute (10 person) line again for more wine. They had a few wine choices and maybe 4 beers? Five? I did not get any coffee. The venue was quite cool, the crowd was thick and well behaved. Not sure I would drive the 45 minutes again unless we were chasing a particular performer.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Looking for a coffee shop near our hotel and discovered this shop. Great coffee but they also offer sandwiches, salads, beer, wine and pastries. Everything we tried was great. Live music on noted occasions. Thought I'd found the last hippee shop in Oregon, and was very pleased.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Great place, great coffee, great food, great people!!! They have food for vegetarians or carnivores. Open early for breakfast. Live music occasionally on weekends.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Creswell coffee always has amazing coffee. I love that they have kombucha on tap too. Their crepes take a while, but are delicious. I really like the bagel and lox too!