“Decent Food”

Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Creswell
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Less than one block off Interstate 5. Providing for travelers for over 30 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Same owner for 30 years.Full service lounge in rear with ten flat screens and a 10 foot big screen. All sports packages including NFL ticket and Pac-12 channels available in both restaurant and lounge. Hotel accommodations close by.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had the bleu cheese burger and it was decently good. I like the fact that the beef served in the NW is grass-fed; I prefer the flavor. I had the onion rings, and they were really, really good. Those onion rings were as good as any I've ever had. I had the blackberry pie with ice cream; I was served a huge piece; it was pretty good but had a taste I didn't recognize (a nut of some kind?). The server was friendly and good about checking in to make sure I had everything I wanted.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife's butterfly shrimp were dry while my meal remains unmemorable. The overworked waitress did the best she could with all the tables she was serving. They did have a good selection of beers on tap. The salad was iceberg lettuce served in a rather small amount.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped to eat here while on vacation. The restaurant was within walking distance of our motel. The staff were all very friendly. The food was awesome. I had a Philly Beef sandwich and fries. My son had the shrimp pasta and my husband had the Pattie Melt and tator tots. They were all delicious.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been on a cross-country road trip for the past month. This is by far the best food we have had on our trip. We have been everywhere from Southern California to Chinatown in San Francisco and have eaten in all sorts of restaurants.
The staff was extremely friendly. We will be returning again. Definitely do breakfast here. Large portions, excellent pancakes (cottage cheese) with their homemade syrup. The avocado scramble was amazing!

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I happened to stop in Creswell, OR for gas. Upon asking a local where a good place to eat at, without hesitation he directed me to TJ's Family Restaurant. What a great recommendation, there was plenty of seating. The server I had was remarkable, and the hamburger I ordered was outstanding. Apparently they use beef from a local farm. This is a great family style restaurant I would recommend making the stop for.