“I love Togos, have for 25 years now. But today worried me”
Review of Togo's

Togo's
Ranked #66 of 214 Restaurants in Corvallis
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Wilmington, North Carolina
“I love Togos, have for 25 years now. But today worried me”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I always get the #24. Have been since 1984. Sometimes I get the #9. But today I was shocked! I ordered the pastrami and the girl began cooking it up in the microwave, I remember it sitting in au jus. In a heated pan. I said forget it give me the turkey avocado, then she Scooped on black & green avocado, I said I wasn't eating that, and I was quite shocked they would put bad avo on a $8 sandwich, or any sandwich for that matter, in 25 years this was my first bad trip to togos. I didn't even get an apology. The crew should be retrained and the manager demoted. I also drove an hour to get there. I'll state all this in my letter to their corporate office.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Walla Walla, Washington
“Great bread and filling sandwiches”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I often eat at Togo's on the campus at OSU but also on 9th St. I really like their honey wheat bread. Soft and yummy. I've tried a variety of their sandwiches, but my favorite is the chicken salad. I usually only get the small size, but they also have an even smaller size "mini", which is good too, as the small is even pretty big for me.

Check out their $5.00 lunch special or look for coupons when you can get a small sub, chips and a drink for $5.00.

My only complaint is sometimes that staff doesn't seem to listen and will ask you the same thing several times and then not really listen to your response as they are just in "the zone" and repeat the same things from customer to customer, so make sure you are clear and watch as they build your sub to make sure you get what you want and don't want on your sandwich.

• Visited January 2012
Corvallis
“Very good”
Reviewed 3 February 2010

Very good quality food, lots of options. The Asian wrap and the cheddar broccoli soup are my favorites.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sandwich's and soups”
Reviewed 18 November 2008

Great sandwich's and soups

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The sandwiches are good...”
Reviewed 20 August 2008

The sandwiches are good but what keeps me coming back are the soups and salads!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Togo's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK