All reviews best westerns tortillas oregon coast waffles room was clean sausage indoor pool great breakfast within walking distance potatoes hotel is located nice stay hot tub stay there again road noise convenient location staff was friendly
Reviewed 18 May 2015

The staff were friendly! This place was very clean. The beds were comfortable. There was a good variety of breakfast items. Its right across from the Coos bay boardwalk and walking distance to restaurants, so its also in a great location. Overall, I'm happy we chose this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank basilrosie1
Joseph M, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive review! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and your compliments are sincerely appreciated. I look forward to seeing you next time you visit Coos Bay . Best regards!

Reviewed 13 May 2015

This is a very good choice in Coos Bay. The rooms are clean with very attractive decor. The pool and spa are nicely maintained and good temperature. Close to at least 7 restaurants, from diner (next door) to very good seafood, italian and a nice espresso coffee/light foods cafe. Also, a block from the Visitors Center and across the street from the Bay and about a block from the entrance to the bayfront boardwalk. I was very pleased with this hotel. The breakfast did not have hot foods the morning I was there is my only complaint. I'm pretty snobby about hotels and the more expensive Mill Casino Hotel was booked. I saved money and was very pleased.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Savana_Rose

Thank you for taking a moment in giving us your review. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Best regards!

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I am always hesitant staying at Best Westerns but this one was great. The room was big and clean, comfortable beds and large TV. It was facing the main road so the traffic was a little loud (only noticed because I was sleeping during the day). The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was above average, a lot better than several hotel breakfasts I have had at hotels.

Room Tip: I stayed in the building above the pool, facing the water which was a great room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 May 2015

This hotel has a great location, near all of downtown Coos Bays waterfront area. It is a clean, well decorated hotel, with friendly staff. The only down side was that our room was quite small, compared to other Best Western hotels. We are a family of four, with two teenagers, so noticed the smaller size. Other than that, it was a pleasant, comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking a moment in giving us your review. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is an honor to serve you and we look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Best regards!

Reviewed 5 May 2015

The beds here are very comfy with lots of pillows. The room was large and extra clean. My only complaint would be that the pillows were lumpy. Not exactly a bargain price but this location apparently sells out most nights so keep that in mind.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback. I want to sincerely apologize for the pillows. I will be sharing your review with the management team I hope you can give us a second opportunity to serve you again. Best regards!