Clackamas Inn & Suites
Travelocity
US$ 127
US$ 116
Travelocity
Econo Lodge Southeast(Milwaukie)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 82
US$ 76
US$ 116
US$ 103
Priceline
All reviewsbusy intersectionwafflesbiscuits and gravychili dogroom was cleantraffic lightsvery nice continental breakfastpancake machinestay there againfred meyercomfortable mattressstrip mallcold cerealseveral yearsstayed here for two nightslay your headstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We enjoyed your hotel. All of the staff were pleasant and friendly. We stayed during your renovation and what has been done so far is awesome. I can't wait to come back and see the finished work. The room was nice, beds comfortable, and I love the fact that you are pet friendly so we can bring the "whole" family. Thanks again for the wonderful stay.

Room Tip: The only fault is the entrance. It can be hectic getting in and out at rush hour but we had no problems or complaints with the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bjboom
PHG1, General Manager at Clackamas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

We very much appreciate your nice comments about our hotel and thank you for commenting on the rennovation we are doing. We have now completed installing new carpet throughout the entire hotel and also installed our new movie system complete with 32" flat panel TV's. We hope you will be able to come back and experience the new Clackamas Inn soon. It is exciting to us to have our customers return and see the exciting changed that we have made and are continuing to make. Thank you again for staying with us and for taking time to let others know about the experience you had here. We value our customers and pride ourselves in the service we give and it is heartwarming to have that acknowledged.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

The worst place we have ever stayed in!!! The carpet was filthy--so much so we were afraid to walk bare-footed at all! The bed spread was old & worn--probably filthy as well. Location was good for the conference we were attending, but the room was in absolutely horrible, poor condition...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 15VanK

I would like to offer my deepest apologies that you were not satisfied with our hotel. You were here right in the middle of our rennovating and it appears that you were in a room that had not had anything done to it yet. Also I will admit that during the rennovation process I think some of our older rooms were neglected and did not get the attention they deserved. I wish I could have spoken to you at the time and had a chance to improve your stay with us. We have since completed the next phase of our rennovation and I am confident that if you ever need to return here that would be surprised and pleased with you find. If you do plan to return to the area, please call and ask for the General Manager, and I will personally take your reservation and offer a great price to help compensate for the lack of value you received before. I do appreciate your comments and again apologize that you had a bad experience. We do care about our customers and don't want anyone to ever leave feeling the way you did.

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We were not impressed driving in the driveway and initially thought we'd made another internet mistake. However, once we got to our room, we quickly realized that we had a very comfortable room. As we woke in the morning, that was only reinforced with a full nights sleep on a very comfortable mattress.

All the necessary ammenitites were there....microwave, refer, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, etc.

They're pet friendly at an additional $10 per night per dog.

The continental breakfast includes waffles and biscuits & gravey as well as cereal, muffins, coffee, juice, etc.

Parking is underneath so your car is out of the sun or the rain (whichever the case may be).

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JCZhome
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I tried to check in but there was no staff. A couple in front of me was waiting 15 minutes when I walked in. There was a phone to call staff if no one was there. We both called and no one picked up. I went to my car and waited. 40 minutes later, a man walked in and apparently was staff. Who could tell because he had a grubby T-shirt on. Long story short, I was on the phone for over an hour with travel web site to get my money back. If the door was open for an hour and no one was there, where is the safety and security. There was no way I would check into the motel, especially since the man outright lied to the travel agent. Don't attempt!

Room Tip: Don't do it!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Checkout22
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I have been staying here off and on for years when I travel to Portland for my business. This hotel has made some wonderful changes over the past couple of years and to me is truly a great value. I travel alot and have found the Clackamas Inn to be one of my favorite places to stay. The hotel staff is simply awesome and the biscuits and gravy for breakfast are top quality. Rooms are always clean and with the recent updating are very modern and comfortable. And the beds are by far the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. Kudos to the managament for the great job you have done at this hotel. It will always be my home away from home when I travel to Portland.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business