“Good eats with a real diner feel.”
Review of KJ's Cafe

KJ's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Chemult
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The breakfasts are great. The portions are not huge, but very tasty. I did feel that there could have been a little more to the portion for $11, but I left feeling satisfied. It seems like a locals place, but the traveler will enjoy the hometown feel, good food and good service.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Ate lunch and breakfast here. A good local diner. The breakfast was particularly good. Not "cheap", but reasonable in price. The hours seem to vary by the day, so you may want to check before you plan anything other than a breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I used to stop here on the way from Klamath Falls when it was the Wagon Wheel and had good food, good service. I always try little cafes like this to support small businesses. With deterioration since becoming "KJ's" I'll look for another place. The Wagon Wheel restaurant used to be quirky and quaint but this new version is really dated, not clean and not kept up. The help is pretty disinterested, not only our waitress but especially the man who took our payment at the register. We arrived for breakfast and after ordering, including chicken friend steak, were told there is "no gravy." That eliminated quite a bit of the menu. No interest from the staff in being friendly, just succinct. I can't recommend this place any longer - I feel that there is a lack of pride in the business except for the large range of "red necky" items for sale.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Nice stop after our trip from Crater Lake. Good food with nice portion, great service. You should stop here if you are passing through!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent but out of pie by the time I came by. Friendly staff. Clean bathrooms with nice baby changing station

Been to KJ's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK