I've stayed here a couple of times and have been very satisfied. The facility is virtually new. The breakfast is good. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The motel is dog friendly. It's close to the fairgrounds and Rogue Community College. It's on the road to Jacksonville's excellent restaurants. There is also a hike and bike trail which begins in the parking lot. I don't hike and bike, but I was told it goes all the way to Ashland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford Central Point Oregon is your gateway to Southern Oregon and located only minutes from Rogue Valley Medford Intl. Airport (MFR). This hotel is a great starting point for visiting some of the area attractions, such as Crater Lake National Park, historic Jacksonville, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Jackson County Fairgrounds & Expo, Rogue River, and the House of Mystery at the Oregon Vortex. Conveniently located off I-5 , exit 33 in north Medford or if you re flying into or out of Medford, we will pick up the tab for the taxi ride to and from the airport. Our hotel offers the comfort, amenities, and value that both business and leisure travelers are looking for. So come visit us soon and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Medford-Central Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Medford-Central Point
- Holiday Inn Central Point
- Central Point Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Central Point