Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 9
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Agoda.com
getaroom.comUS$ 104
All reviews indoor pool room was clean road trip shari's restaurant waffles parking lot allow pets stopping point free breakfast southern oregon good nights sleep convenient location the breakfast area would stay here again light sleeper hot breakfast wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

We had a remarkable stay at a La Quinta in Clovis, CA on our long drive home, and decided to stay at another La Quinta. I made the mistake of not reading the reviews here.

The pictures look great, but like all recent reviews, it is extremely run down. The folks working the front desks hardly wore masks, nor did several guests going in and coming out, even though there are signs everywhere saying masks are required. The walls may have new paint, but that's it. The carpet is old and dirty. The chairs are dirty and/or broken. The bed skirts had stains all over it. All we wanted to do was sleep and get out ASAP. And we sure did the next morning. We walked out to a receptionist who didn't greet us but stared at her phone. Not friendly at all.

The grounds for pets are UNSAFE as I found a used needle on the ground outside by the north exit! Luckily I saw it and was able to have my dogs avoid it.

The location is too close to the freeways, so if you have a room on that side you'll hear everything. We went to sleep and had to complain about the guests above us as they were making a ruckus all night. The one upside is the lady went upstairs and had them stop with the threat of kicking them out.

Still, I will never stay here again, and don't recommend it at all. If I could give zero stars, I would!

Room tip: If you dare to stay here, get a room away from the freeway.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank mcV1903UT
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Had late check out . And was awoken at 10:35/10:40 to housekeeper beating on door several times yelling housekeeping you checking out . Rude service as I asked for late checkout and desk clerk said I will make sure cleaners know.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2021

This is one of those “if I could give 0 stars I would” kind of places. Literally the worst hotel we’ve ever visited- I say visited and not stayed at because we left and didn’t even stay the night it was such a terrible experience.

To start- the staff is incredibly rude. The front desk lady- who also claims to be the manager- is incredibly unkind, volatile, unprofessional, and classless. Not only was she NOT WEARING A MASK we had to go to three different rooms each time having to return down to tell her the room didn’t lock, then the other two weren't clean. Not just some smudges on the mirror- they were literally unmade, unclean beds, with dirty brown unknown substances in the toilet. I’m not even kidding it was disgusting and the fact some rooms didn’t lock is so unsafe.

She also charged us $20 for our dog which was not disclosed anywhere- and when we inquired about that she got so angry she told us if we didn’t like the way it was (aka dirty, unsafe hotel, with no masks and undisclosed fees) that we should leave.... which we did because there is NO WAY we would stay at this place. Based on all the other similar reviews for this exact hotel La Quinta needs to cut ties with this hotel ASAP!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alextravelsaround59
Reviewed 31 December 2020

My family was trying to stay safe while traveling out of state, and this La Quinta was our first hotel stay. We had trouble making our reservation and, when we realized we had not been given a confirmation number, it took three calls to get one. When we arrived and entered the lobby to register, the “system was down” and there was only one person at the front desk. She was wearing a mask that kept slipping down beneath her nose—all while coughing and apologizing for her hoarse voice. (She later said, “Oh, I was wearing my mask upside down, ha ha!”) Other people entered, not all wearing masks, and began lining up behind us. Not safe. Our rooms were so-so with minimal amenities. Our bill received next morning was $20 higher than the price we were given on our emailed confirmation, but it wasn’t worth it to us to contest it. We could not leave fast enough. Didn’t LaQuinta use to be a higher standard of hotel?

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Nansfield
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I had booked a stay from Sunday - Friday, but I had checked out on Wednesday morning. I had asked the front desk the prior day about refunds for early checkout, they had no idea. I asked for a partial refund because my coworker the previous week was able to secure a partial, but the hotel management won't do a partial refund. I may have missed a refund, but this hotel will be missing on a lifetime of business from myself and crew.

Room tip: Don't book here.
Date of stay: November 2020