1,128 results
All reviews bridge of the gods restaurant next door train noise view of the river balcony room provide ear plugs railroad tracks free breakfast multnomah falls light sleeper double sinks breakfast is served washington state across the bridge pool and hot tub a great place to stay sitting area
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Great beds, great staff. Can't ask for more! Even though they do not provide breakfast in the price, they offer a $5 breakfast special which was fantastic. Also, if you like smoked salmon, the Salmon bagel/cream cheese plate was awesome. They smoke the fish right there - so good!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Gorge. We do provide a hot breakfast at the restaurant next door and we give you a voucher for a variety of choices. We hope you will return to the Gorge and invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

In this era it simply is not acceptable to have such terrible wifi/internet access. I've stayed here twice with the same problem. And, they hide the password and access code on page 4 of the guest directory instead of giving you the password with your key cards. So, I'm pretty sure they know exactly how bad it is.Everythig else was OK, but there is no excusee for not providing wifi service that is at least good enough to check your email. I'm writing this from my room by using my I-phone (cell service) as a hot spot.

Room Tip: If you don't need wifi, It's fine.But, the wifi service doesn't stay up long enough to check a single email.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

I am sorry that you think we would hide something from you that simply is not true, we put it in the directory because most of our guest loose the "little" piece of paper. I am also sorry that if asked, our tec support could not help you get on-line. We do have the most band width our provider can give in our community, it is something we continually work on. While I understand your stay with us was not good we do appreciate and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Had a great stay at the Best Western PLUS Cascade Locks Oregon. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were updated, clean and comfortable. Did not use the pool or fitness room. Could not ask for any more!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

Thank you for staying with us I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will make it back to the Gorge and invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I would recommend this hotel based on the view/location, comfortable beds, cleanliness and value. The breakfast was delicious and the view from the restaurant-spectacular. The indoor pool and spa were clean but unimpressive. I'd go back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Oregon. I am pleased you enjoyed our million dollar view and we invite you to return and stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

room with balcony and river views was great, whirlpool bath made it even better after walking trails and hiking columbia river area. very nice. did not use free breakfast next door, but enjoyed free coffee in room and lobby while relaxing outside on balcony watching boats and wildlife on river.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip through The Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. I am so pleased you enjoyed the view from your room. I hope you will make your way back to the Pacific Northwest and we invite you to stay with us again.