“Great place to stay on business for a week!”
Review of Portside Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookings
Portside Suites
Reviewed 26 April 2012

This is my 4th weekly stay at this location this fiscal year. We travel to the area for work and find this location quiet, comfortable and clean. Beds are comfy and the large suites make it great for spending multiple nights and spreading your work out on the large dining table or bar works well. The FREE Internet serivce is strong and fast!

If traveling for work ask for a corporate rate....makes the stay worthwhile. Since we come during the off season we get a decent corporate rate per night.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Annette S

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I was one click away from completing my on-line transaction with Best Western Beachfront. Feeling uncomfortable about the taxes and fees not being included........ went to check out Portside Suites. This little place is a gem. Lots of room for 2 even 3 people to stay. Laundry facilities on site, and next door to a little restaurant. (not open on Monday though). Portside Suites were clean, comfortable and reasonably priced with AAA. Although it is in front of a working harbor, at night it is quiet and the view doesn't matter. With some thoughtful landscaping the view could be improved. The receptionist was very professional and helpful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a room with a fireplace on second floor with balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank imotogirl
Reviewed 1 March 2012

From the moment we walked into our room I knew that I had found the place to stay in Brookings. Our room was absolutely gorgeous, (we stayed in 103). Linda at the front desk was extremely helpful, and made sure we had a fantastic stay. If you are going to Brookings make sure you stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon E
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I just stayed two nights at the Portside Suites and was so delighted. I had done tons of research and it just did not look like there was any place in Brookings that did not have bad or questionable reviews. I am soooooooooooooooo glad I stumbed upon Portside Suites.
The room was beautiful and spotless. The bed was so comfortable I slept better than I have in years.
The staff are amazing, polite and helpful...make you feel right at home.
I am headed back for another stay at Portside Suites in a week or so and this time I'm taking my parents so they can enjoy it too.
Absolutely nothing negative to say about this place.

Room Tip: They are all in a quiet area. I think some have a jacuzzi tub in them. The staff are wonderful and w...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pamela c
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I stayed here with my husband on our way to Seattle and oh what a delight after the dirty, noise motel we stayed at outside Yosemite. The king size bed was absolutely beautiful and the little apartment was just delightful with everything that you could possibly need. We ate at a little diner along the road that sold fish and chips and clam chowder. I love your clam chowder. We don't have that in Australia. Anyway I am a bit late to put this review on the website, but I just found a biro that I had from the Portside Suites and looked it up for nostalgic reasons.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple