“WOW!!! I will definitely be staying here again...”
Review of Portside Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookings
Portside Suites
Reviewed 1 March 2012

From the moment we walked into our room I knew that I had found the place to stay in Brookings. Our room was absolutely gorgeous, (we stayed in 103). Linda at the front desk was extremely helpful, and made sure we had a fantastic stay. If you are going to Brookings make sure you stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon E

Reviewed 6 October 2011

I just stayed two nights at the Portside Suites and was so delighted. I had done tons of research and it just did not look like there was any place in Brookings that did not have bad or questionable reviews. I am soooooooooooooooo glad I stumbed upon Portside Suites.
The room was beautiful and spotless. The bed was so comfortable I slept better than I have in years.
The staff are amazing, polite and helpful...make you feel right at home.
I am headed back for another stay at Portside Suites in a week or so and this time I'm taking my parents so they can enjoy it too.
Absolutely nothing negative to say about this place.

Room Tip: They are all in a quiet area. I think some have a jacuzzi tub in them. The staff are wonderful and w...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pamela c
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I stayed here with my husband on our way to Seattle and oh what a delight after the dirty, noise motel we stayed at outside Yosemite. The king size bed was absolutely beautiful and the little apartment was just delightful with everything that you could possibly need. We ate at a little diner along the road that sold fish and chips and clam chowder. I love your clam chowder. We don't have that in Australia. Anyway I am a bit late to put this review on the website, but I just found a biro that I had from the Portside Suites and looked it up for nostalgic reasons.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Heeding caveats from some previous reviews I was on my toes. The room was beautiful, well thought out for livabality and comfort. Only complaint is the bathroom door. Too bad it couldn't have been a pocket door since it made the bathroom a bit of a "dance". The 2 room suite is very comfortable for 2 people that keep different hours. Also must mention Blue Water Cafe next door. We ate breakfast/lunch there both days and were extremely happy with the service and the food. Very experienced staff willing to give you what YOU want in a very timely fashion. Lots of locals there says a lot about their patronage. It's a pleasure to reward good behavior at both the hotel and the cafe.
idadunno from Medford

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2009

The room we stayed in was newly remodeled and furnished. I LOVED it. King sized bed was very comfortable and nice sheets. The couch was even really comfortable. It had a hideabed. Very clean. Beautiful bathroom with granite countertops. Very spacious. We were able to stay with AAA rate for 90.90! Loved having the microwave, sink, fridge and toaster to prepare our own meals. Highly recommend it. We had a small view of the ocean which was fine for us. They were very nice to let us check out an hour later. Wish we could have stayed another night.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple