Helpful, friendly staff. Did not have the continental breakfast - went fishing very early in the morning. Comfortable beds, but pillows a bit flat (bring your own head pillows). Room was clean and included a microwave and small refrigerator and TV. Bathroom could use a separate towel bar. Had a great shower because the shower head was not a low-flow variety. The wall heater is very effective, but quite noisy. Nice big chest of drawers for storage of your stuff and setting things on top of. Front door needs new weatherstripping since you can see lots of daylight around the perimeter. We stayed in Room 34. More convenient wall outlets would be nice. Friends of ours stayed next door in #35 and were quite pleased with their room as well. We don't like paying $100+ for a motel room per night and think this place is a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resident Manager on Site. Office Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm - Open 7 Days a Week. Continental Breakfast (Pastry, Coffee and Tea) 7:00am - 11:00am, Daily. All Single Level Rooms, 3 Tiers, with Ocean Views from every room. 20 Minute walk to Harris Beach. Close to Restaurants and Stores. Guest Laundry Facilities available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Coast Inn And Suites
- Blue Coast Hotel Brookings
- Rodeway Inn Brookings