We stayed here with 3 other couples for Presidents Day weekend skiing at Mt Bachelor (lucky us, we had fabulous snow with endless blue sky !!!!)
We had an upstairs 2 bedroom condo overlooking the canyon and its adjoining lock-out "hotel room" along with the "hotel room" next door.
The condo kitchen was well appointed, lots of counter space, nice cookware (ie. an unscratched T-Fal frying pan large enough to cook scrambled eggs for 8), and officially "cozy" - pretty tight if you have more than one cook at a time; can't get to the sink or open the fridge when the dishwasher is open. The main condo layout is very comfortable with a huge L shaped sofa unit, upholstered chairs and a new flat screen TV with HDMI we could plug our videos and cameras into, a dining table with a leaf and enough chairs for sit all 8 of us. The condo unit had a nice hot tub on the balcony overlooking the canyon with room for 3 at a time.
Only issue was with the wall heaters in both the hotel rooms, the heaters are only a few feet away from the bed and its fan was so loud it would wake even a heavy sleeper, had to unplug the entire unit to get any sleep and wake up to a very chilly room. At least the mattresses were some of the best we've ever slept in away from home.
Kind of a funny thing to notice but we've rented a lot of ski condo's over the years and rental places do take a beating from the paying public, this place was immaculately maintained, not a scratch on the painted walls or dent in anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend