All reviews horseback riding bedroom condo ice skating pools and hot tubs white water rafting rafting trip mini golf hiking trails tennis courts mount bachelor bottom floor the river fitness center short drive staff was very friendly and helpful third floor fire pit
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Well I will keep this as short as I can. My daughter with her 2 small kids from Idaho and I meet there for a week stay as it is a halfway point for us. We have been doing this for a few years and the kids love the pool and are learning to swim...so we are at the pool alot. Well I noticed just how badly the tile looks around all of the pools..its dirty, grout missing, Clean it at least! Really needs to be tended to. Secondly there are some bad trip hazzards on all the walkways, at least mark them so adults as well as kids dont trip. Thirdly, we stay there for the pony rides as well and told the gentleman that on the phone, but he never said a word about them being gone, what a disappointment that was. Will not mention the rest as there is way too much. The people in the lobby were friendly and very courteous. PROBABLY WONT RETURN NEXT YEAR.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Seventh Mountai... B, General Manager at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you kindly for your review. I am sorry that your experience at the pool was not up to the standards our guests and owners have come to enjoy. I will be sure to worjk with our Association on the presentation and cleanliness of those areas. Thank you again for the review and I do hope you will reconsider your thoughts on returning to see us again next year.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of activities available for the whole family, pools, hot tubs, ice skating and very close to the mountain resort. Amazing place, very comfortable. Clean and comfy rooms, great service and about a 20 minute drive to ski or snowboard, a great getaway for the family.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comments, we are please that you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to pass along your review to our entire team!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I visited Seventh Mountain Resort with my mother and mother-in-law. The resort was very nice and so was our room. We had been camping for several nights along the coast, so this it was great to have a kitchen for a couple of nights. They have fun amenities like miniature golf, pools, volleyball, and hiking trails right from the hotel. The two reasons why I say this was an average stay was that 1. They say that they are a gold level green leader, but they give out bottled water to every person that walks through the front door. I realize that they might think this is nice, but anyone that is eco-responsible knows that bottled water is awful for the environment. The resources that it takes to make this single-used product is horrible, it drains aquifers of crucial water, and the end result usually ends up in landfills and bodies of water. 2. The pushiness of a few of the staff for me to take a timeshare presentation was too much to take. I went in to ask directions someplace and it took me 45 minutes to leave. They need to know when enough is enough. We were even called in our room twice to be asked about the presentation. Other than that, the employees seemed nice and the premises were too.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Seventh Mountai... B, General Manager at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed yourself. You make a valid point as it relates to bottle water, it is not something we offer even for our meeting rooms as we try to reduce the use of these products. This is something I will discuss with my Concierge team and hopefully be able to accommodate the guests that request this and still achieve our lofty greening initiatives. As for the Gold rating, we received this due to our many progressive changes and ideas including, employee carpool, alternate transportation, Geo-Thermal heating and cooling, Salt Water Pool, using only green certified and recycled products, etc. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This is the second time we have been to this resort this year. The Summer has much more activities on the grounds than the Spring. This last stay there was horseback riding & rafting excursions. Of course the 2 pools and hot tubs are a great way to relax after a long day. There is frisbee golf and miniature golf, a workout facility. I am sure that I missed something. The rooms are always comfortable and roomy. There is no restaurant on site, however there are lots of restaurants in town (less than five miles away) to choose from.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review! Summers in Bend are the best time to get out and explore! We try to offer an array of free activities in addition to our other excursions such as rafting, mountain biking and of course come winter our famous ice rink! We look forward to seeing you and your family again on your future visits thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We stayed at this resort for 2 nights. The condo was a good size and well equipped. Pools and hot tub are clean. Disappointed that there were no complimentary toiletries in the room and the room is not serviced during your stay.
The resort has an adventure centre. The staff member appeared to be stoned but luckily our whitewater guide was excellent. The rapids are very mild.
Did get talked into attending a time share presentation. We stuck to our end of the deal and sat there for 2 hours. In return we were to receive a hotel voucher, which was mailed to the wrong email address. We've followed up several times to no avail. Got to wonder if the mistake is deliberate!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Seventh Mountai... B, General Manager at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you kindly for your review! We appreciate the feedback and I will look into the issues you mentioned as it relates to our Whitewater operation. As far as your certificate, I can assure you this was an oversight and if you would like to please reach out to me directly to get this corrected. I am the General Manager and my name is Andrew Soriano (541)693-9100. I hope to hear from you and get this certificate to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us!