All reviews full size fridge old mill an extended stay hotel two burner stove ice maker pots and pans mill district daily maid service small store mini kitchen anyone traveling within walking distance beds were comfortable one night stay the staff was friendly and helpful the deschutes river room was spotless
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thought this place was going to be the best. Close to the Old Mill district and it look spacious and clean from the images online looking relatively new too. It was just ok. Another person in our group stayed at the Peppertree and her rate was equally to ours and her room was way nicer and included breakfast. We helped her check in and they we so friendly and let her in early. Our greeting was way less than welcoming at “My Place” hotel. We kind of dreaded coming back of an evening to register. Thankfully the night clerk was very friendly. You can add breakfast to your room for 5.00 but for that price and what they deliver I would say go through the Micky D’s drive-up instead.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JoshB3678, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bend, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel Bend. We appreciate your feedback. I am very sorry that you were not pleased with your visit. We work very hard to make sure all of our valued guests have a wonderful stay and I apologize that we dropped the ball in your case. I will definitely pass this information over to our staff so this issue isn't repeated. Also, we offer complimentary pastries each morning from 6am-11am from a local bakery. We offer fresh muffins, donuts, danishes, bagels, and other items for our guests. I do apologize if this wasn't relayed to you.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience that we caused and I hope that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we stayed at My Place Hotel. My daughter and her boyfriend in live in Bend and when they heard we were staying at My Place, they informed us that it often seems like a lot of transient people and/or those who do drugs hang around outside.

Nonetheless, the reviews seemed decent for a "budget" hotel so we thought we would give it a try. The location and accommodations were good and the staff were great and very friendly. As with many budget hotels, the walls are thin and you can hear neighbors in their rooms next to you, a large dog was often running across the floor above us, and on our first night, a handful of people were in the hallway being noisy after 10pm.

Even more disappointing however, was the woman staying at the hotel who we saw smoking pot regularly directly outside the front entrance to the hotel, on both days we stayed there. On the day we were checking out she was in the lobby with her small dog off leash and while we were exiting the building we noticed that she put her dog on top of the table in the public breakfast room, letting her dog eat her doughnut. This is not a good public image for other patrons staying at the hotel. A comment was left via email about this after our stay but we have yet to get any response at all from My Place staff.

With my daughter and her boyfriend stating they often see transient like and/or druggies hanging outside the hotel and what we witnessed with the woman smoking pot outside and allowing her dog on the tables (with no intervention from the staff) has resulted in us deciding that we will not be staying at My Place Hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank momin92and03
JoshB3678, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bend, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the issues that you experienced during your visit with us. I have personally spoke to the person in question so that these issues will no be a problem again. Again, I apologize fro the issues that you experienced and I hope that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I had never stayed at My Place before and was completely impressed with the accommodations, service, and staff. The room was clean, comfortable, and fully equipped with all necessities. The bedding and pillows were superb!

The hotel was conveniently located, so I could walk around the Old Mill District and is only 1.5.miles from Old Bend.

I only stayed for one night as a stopover, but would have liked to have stayed longer! I will definitely book with My Place again and will refer to friends and family.

L. Smith
Alameda, CA

Trip type: Travelled solo
JoshB3678, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bend, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you so much for choosing My Place Hotel Bend! We appreciate the wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the accommodations and found your room clean and comfortable! We have a wonderful staff at our property and they do their best to provide a wonderful stay for all our valued guests.

Thank you again for choosing My Place Hotel Bend and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at My Place Bend. The breakfast and donuts were a really nice surprise. Every staff member we interacted with was awesome. Helpful, friendly,knowledgeable and fun. We loved having the kitchen in our room and the little store was very well stocked. If you are looking for a nice place to stay at the Old Mill District look no further! We'll be back for sure!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
JoshB3678, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bend, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel Bend! We appreciate your wonderful feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and its great that you will stay with us again in future travels. I'm glad that your interaction with our staff was positive and I will definitely pass this information over to them. We have a wonderful staff who do their best to provide a home away from home experience for all our valued guests.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at My Place in Bend, OR,
The front desk people were extremely nice and friendly and helpful.
The room has 2 queen beds and a kitchette.
Beds were comfortable
Room very clean and modern.
Hotel was located in a great place that was very close to a lot of things to fo.
Very safe neighborhood.
Donuts were provided in the morning.
I would for sure utilize this Hotel again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
JoshB3678, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bend, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel Bend. We appreciate your feedback. I am very happy that you had a wonderful experience with us. We have a fantastic staff at our location and we do our best to make sure everyone of our valued guests have a great experience. I am happy to her that you found your room clean and comfortable and that you loved our location in the Old Mill District.