“Excellent”
Review of Ariana Restaurant

Ariana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ariana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 466 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal at Ariana. This was a high-quality restaurant that one would expect in a big city. The food was delicious and the presentation was thoughtful. Service was attentive as well. Would recommend.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Another delicious evening at Ariana. Our favorite items of the meal were the carpaccio (serious yum), the harissa shrimp, the soup (ALL soups here are wonderful), the pork chop, and the scallops(seared perfectly). Paired with a great cocktail and excellent wine, the meal was superb. Also, Ben, our waiter, was excellent and fun to talk with :-).

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I came here for my birthday and was blown away by their food. They had a great Moscow mule and very unusual salads prepared with local ingredients. My entree was a vegetarian dish since I was full on appetizers and that was surprisingly good.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Wow. Just wow. The cocktails were unusually good. Service was impeccable, yet not stuffy or pretentious. And the food was "oh my God!" good. The marrow bone appetizer I tasted was a surprise hit. I'll admit I had a bit of an attitude problem with the concept (as well as regrettable past experiences), but I can't stop thinking about how explosively flavorful and delicious it was. I want to make the 3-hour drive back soon to have my own order soon! Another friend was very happy with his carpaccio. I split an order of the Sicilian style calamari and, while delicious, I would order the marrow bones or try something new next time. Next I split a Caprese Salad that was stunning. Tomatoes are at their best now and it showed in this fantastic salad. For entrees two of us ordered scallops, one had the pork chop, and one salmon. All were prepared perfectly with memorable flavor profiles. All four of us have traveled extensively and have considerable fine-dining experience in many world-class cities. Ariana's can be proud.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

A few of my family and I went to Ariana's last night and my mind has been blown. I have never tasted food like it. We all went for the chefs tasting menu and every dish was better than the last.
I can't eat seafood however, so when I shared that with the waiter he made sure to pass that on to the chef who was more than willing to change out the seafood from the 2nd dish for an alternative and it was beautiful.
I highly recommend the filet dish if that is on the menu when your there. Because it is divine!
I think last night may have been the best meal of my life!