“Lively and delicious!”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were able to sneak into the bar, and watched the entire restaurant fill up soon after our arrival. Our server, Hannah, was very attentive and sincere. We enjoyed a couple salads, the Mama G's Salad ($17), which was a steak salad, and a half order of the mixed greens ($7) plus an order of the artichoke and corn fritters. Enjoyable and delicious.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We're in town for mountain biking and good food - this is the right place!

Must have the T-Bone, the Porterhouse and the Ribs.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Went in on a Monday night after nine. Asked if still serving and they were.
Simple, quick order of a martini, medium rare burger wth brussels sprouts and the wet cake desert. Easy.
Michael supplied my beverages and some nice talk. Food soon arrived. The dish was obviously made in haste with little regard for the look and quality of both items on the plate.
Medium rare meat was well done on a greasy bun piled with pickles. Small amount of lettuce and a fifty cent size slice of tomato were on the side. Brussels had also been of little importance at this time of night as they were very well done.
It was well after 9:30 by now. The day had been too long already so I held my tongue and ate what had been presented.
I came in a couple of afternoons later to let management know of my experience and lack of satisfaction with the meal.
I chatted with a young lady whose defensive posture assured I will not recommend nor patronize this place any further.
She said that because I had not made my server aware there wasn't a thing that she could, would, do about it. Very rude and abrupt with no sympathy for the bad dining experience.
This place is rated number two in Bend. I have been dining with them through three locations. Great food and service during earlier hours. When it gets close to closing, however, the cooks have other things on their minds.
Between a sub standard entree and a nasty manager I have erased this place from my phone.
Bend has many fantastic restaurants to chose from. This is no longer one of them in my book.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best meal we had in Bend. I had the Porter house special which was one of the best steak I ever had. It came with delicious mushrooms and Brussels sprouts. My fiancé and I shared the famous BBQ shrimp which was good but not as good as that steak. I am still drooling over that steak.
Service was good and attentive.
I am totally coming back on my next visit to Bend. It's busy so make reservation well ahead!

1  Thank Gladys H
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I try to go here at least once a month. The red fish and the wild boar are by far my favorite dishes. Great food and good service.

1  Thank OregonLawler