“Nice Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2018

At Chan's you have a large variety to choose from. I like that you get your choice of two sops with your entree. This place looks more like a Denny's than a Chinese restaurant, but the food and service are very good. My wife had green beans and sole (fish) in black bean sauce and it was excellent. My calamari was OK. You get very large portions. Can't complain about going away hungry.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

it cheap and very delicious, wonderful restaurant for my choice to eat here, i come from Cambodia and i love traveling very much, i have a lot chance to travel because im rich, and have a lot of free time to use for traveling

1  Thank VanhaL3
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We are here for my daughters birthday. The service could be better as she forgot my spring rolls and didn’t ask us what we wanted to drink. The food was good though, way too much food for me though.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The portions are generous, and the food very good. Our server was very friendly and attentive. It is a busy place. We will eat here again when next in Bend.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I went there for lunch when visiting Bend and it was really good. You get lots of food for the price and good service. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in Bend.