“Late lunch after hike to Tumalo Falls”

Brother Jon's Public House
Ranked #19 of 466 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Great relaxed atmosphere with a wide selection of sandwiches, burgers and salads. I selected the grilled salmon sandwich and my wife had the Reuben. Sandwiches were very large and very good. Fries were great also and all the food was very fresh. Great place!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is the number 1 restaurant I recommend for people looking for good food and beer in town. When I am looking for a burger I head to Brother Johns. Normally when I am there I just order off the specials menu because it is all excellent!

1  Thank Justin W
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Another great place to eat and experience local beer's.. sandwiches and wings was great. The server allowed us to taste different beers before we decided on one to have.. Great time

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have been there in winter after skiing and summer after the heat. always solid food, and always very crowded. There is a reason for this....good eats and beer!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stoped by Brother Johns again this trip. For us its a must stop for lunch. Lots of good food selections, our fav is the spinich salad. Dont get me wrong they have really good burgers and mac and cheese too. Big portions, price reasonably. Lots of local brews too.