“Another Awesome Meal!”

Brickhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 484 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW Lava Road
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I decided to go for a midweek dinner. Got here early 5 pm. We were seated quickly at a nice window seat. I ordered a glass of Happy Hour Mondavi pinot $6 and my husband had the Pine Ridge chenin blanc $9. We both chose the early dinner menu which is an appetizer, soup or salad and entrée. I ordered the chicken marsala with pasta. The chicken was cooked perfect and the sauce was yummy. My husband had the prawns with mashed potatoes. He had a shrimp cocktail and Cesare salad. I had the tempura zucchini and mixed green with citrus dressing. Both meals were tasty and well prepared. Jason our waiter was attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The bus girl also did a great job, making sure we had water and bread. I love The Brickhouse and eat here when I can! We live in Bend and have eaten at every place, but prefer The Brickhouse over any other places. The prices are on the high side, but worth it if you want a great meal. It can get noisy here, so bring ear plugs if you want quiet. :)

1  Thank Sondra R

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Went into the Brickhouse for our wedding anniversary - started with a Caesar salad - way too much dressing and a small salad for $9 - totally not worth it.
For dinner I had the Seared Ahi dinner - well prepared and very tasty. My wife had the Filet Oscar, it had a good amount of crab meat on the filet but the Bearnaise sauce barely there and much too thick, the steak itself was cooked right
Service was OK, our server visited our table a good amount of time and the busboy filled our water glasses as needed but it just didn't feel right - I guess I was expecting a little better treatment for our anniversary dinner.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nice restaurant in bend. We got a table out on the sidewalk on a nice, cool evening. I had the salmon with rice and wilted spinach and roasted asparagus and my wife had the Crap and Shrimp Louis. Both were very good. For desert I had the trio (crème brulee, berry cobbler and lava cake) – the brulee was more like a pudding, and the cobbler, while very good was not really a cobbler; the cake was awesome. There was a big party the night we were there so took a long time for our food and our waitress probably needs to find a more suitable job for her skills/interests.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great food, super service
But the secret is the First Hour menu
Three course meal at a reasonable price, of course this is for those of us that eat before six.
We had the shrimp and flank steak, both very good

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We brought our friends from CA to the Brickhouse Restaurant recently. The atmosphere was fabulous and the food was excellent. We've eaten here a number of times before and that's why we chose to come back and bring our friends to enjoy it with us. Try the huckleberry martinis and the halibut stuffed with shrimp and crab. Don't miss trying this restaurant. Everything from the salad, main course, drinks and dessert was amazing. The waiter did an excellent job as well.